Online Custom Suit Shopping
Buying a custom suit online can be sketchy. It's hard to trust someone online to purchase a custom suit, and there are always questions like who and how do I measure? Will the suit fit the way I want it? Will it be well-tailored? How do I know if it's the right fabric, pattern, and colour? Also, you may be wondering if it's cheaper to order a suit online, and the answer is no. Typically online and in-store designs are around the same price as if you were to buy one from your local tailor.
Its an Art Form
Online retailers forget that made to measure is an art form. A lot of sites use software programs that can be overwhelming, and that overcomplicated the design process. This is where we do things differently, the old fashion way with no gimmicks or fancy software. A measuring tape and excellent communication are all we need. Let's keep things simple.
WHAT IS A CUSTOM SUIT?
Custom can mean anything. Choosing a vibrant lining or fancy buttons gives a suit maker the right to call it "custom." It also means that you've had some say in the design.
Made to Measure or Bespoke suits means "to be spoken for." A Made to measure or bespoke suit allows you to voice your opinion in every step—from fitting to design, choosing the fabric and final touches.
Steps for ordering your suit:
- Select the style and fabric grade you want and add it to your cart.
- Once the transaction is complete, an email will be sent out with a link to our online schedule, where you can choose your consultation date.
- Once your consultation is booked, you will be emailed how-to videos for you to familiarize yourself with how to measure. If you need help, make sure you get someone to help you.
- If you don't have a measuring tape let us know and we'll be happy to send you one
- A video call will be scheduled with one of our stylists to walk you through all the measurements we need and to make sure to avoid any mistakes.
Consultations will last around 20-30 minutes as our stylists will go through all the steps needed in designing your suit, such as picking out the lapel, pockets, buttons, fabric choices, and lining options.
If you're located in Winnipeg or overseas, we're here to help. Happy designing!